• Select a School
  • Language

Transcript Requests

If you graduated in 2019 or after:

Sending your transcripts to college is easy! 

Step One: Under the Academic & Career Planning tab, select Xello (https://eahs.elkhornschools.org/students/academic_career_planning/xello_)

Step Two: Login to Xello using your EAHS network login and password

Step Three: Select College Applications

Step Four: Select + New Application and find your college or university

Step Five: Select an Admission Type and Application Deadline

Step Six: Send Transcripts under the Requirements Checklist

If you’ve completed any coursework through a college or university while enrolled in high school, contact the college or university to request that an official transcript be sent directly to each UW System campus that you’re applying to. This includes taking transcripted courses through Gateway at EAHS.

If you graduated in 2018 or before, you will continue to use Parchment:
 Transcripts  Click HERE to get started

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.